Registering for Social Security

If you are in receipt of a UK pension and you live in Spain, you should obtain an S1 form (previously E121). This form is required to register with a state doctor here in Spain. You should then take it to the INSS office in your area (in central Marbella, this is in Plaza Leganitos 5) along with the following documents (with copies of each):

Read More