Interview with Joe Mehdawi of GRASSify – Is Artificial Grass for you?
MarbellaAzulcom spoke to GRASSify’s managing director Joe Mehdawi about artificial grass and the various reasons why people in the Marbella area might want it. You maybe surprised …
Who buys artificial grass?
Artificial grass customers include:
- Garden owners who struggle to grow a lawn naturally, due to any number of adverse conditions from too much sun to not enough water.
- Families with active children that prevent the lawn from growing well.
- Pet owners who want an easy to look after area, especially those who want to make it easy to clean up after rover!
- Homeowners with terraces or balconies, where natural grass isn’t an option and the hard tiled surface isn’t very nice to relax on.
- Expats with holiday homes who want lower lawn maintenance and water bills!
Joe told us “Most of our clients have dogs and/or children. People are surprised when we say that. They tend to think that artificial grass isn’t suitable if they have a dog. Well, they couldn’t be more wrong. Cleaning up after your dog is super easy and hassle free – even if it’s a big dog”.
“The world famous Cesar Milan aka “The Dog Whisperer”, who visits Marbella regularly, is an advocate of artificial grass. He pioneered the use of the products at his Dog Psychology Centre.”
“In general, artificial grass is #trending. More and more clients want a flawless looking lawn and they always want it yesterday. Going artificial is a popular option and these days, you’ve got a great selection of fantastic products to choose from.”
“These days, the average person has an ever decreasing amount of time to spend ensuring that their garden looks its best. For those with hectic schedules, demanding work commitments and family life to contend with, a beautiful lawn may seem a luxury that simply can’t be afforded in money, effort or time. To this increasing customer base, artificial grass is soaring in popularity as a quick and easy solution for a good looking garden without having to spend time or money on water or maintaining natural grass.”
“Did you know that Artificial Grass is called Cesped Artificial in Spanish? And we cover the whole of the Costa del Sol, supplying and installing Artificial Grass in Málaga. Or, as some say Cesped Artificial in Marbella:
To contact GRASSify today, Tel. +34 694 442 331 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas covered include:
Marbella, San Pedro, Guadalmina, Estepona, Benehavis, Fuengirola, Mijas, Calahonda, Málaga, Alhaurin Al Grande, Coin, Istan, Monda, Ronda, Gibraltar, Casares, Sabanillas, Manilva, Tarifa, Conil, Cadiz, Nerja, Benelmadena, Torremolinos, Torrox, Sotogrande, Cancelada, Ojen, Las Chapas, Elviria and more.
- Artificial grass (cesped artificial).
- Astro turf, tennis surfaces, golf surfaces, football surfaces.
- Synthetic lawn.
- Garden maintenance.
- Decking, fencing.
- Landscaping & outdoor maintenance.